Interested in starting an indoor soccer (futsal) team at one of our venues or wish to express individual interest to play in one? Complete the registration form and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours!
- Games are played at the time and venue fixtured by Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS).
- Submission of this application does not necessarily mean that the team is accepted for entry into a competition. Acceptance is dependent on the availability of places on a night. AIS's fixture manage will advise the captain of a team's acceptance.
- A team must pay a last game bond on the first game of the season. The last game bond pays a team's match and referee's fees for the last game unless a team forfeits during the season. Should a team forfeit during the season the team forfeits its last game bond. A team that forfeits may be removed from the competition at management's discretion.
- In signing this application the first contact agrees and undertakes on behalf of the members of a team to pay in full the team's referees fees and its match fees before the start of each game, regardless of team numbers present.
- The team's captain acknowledges that he of she accepts and understands the rules and by-laws in place and agrees to abide by them. The team captain is responsible for ensuring that each member of the team is familiar with the rules.
- Applications will not be accepted unless a team provides 2 contacts and fills out its team members list.