Interested in starting an indoor soccer (futsal) team at one of our venues or wish to express individual interest to play in one? Complete the registration form and a staff member will contact you within 24 hours!
- Games are played at the time and venue fixtured by Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS).
- Submission of this application does not necessarily mean that the team is accepted for entry into a competition. Acceptance is dependent on the availability of places on a night. AIS's fixture manage will advise the captain of a team's acceptance.
- A team must pay a last game bond on the first game of the season. The last game bond pays a team's match and referee's fees for the last game unless a team forfeits during the season. Should a team forfeit during the season the team forfeits its last game bond. A team that forfeits may be removed from the competition at management's discretion.
- In signing this application the first contact agrees and undertakes on behalf of the members of a team to pay in full the team's referees fees and its match fees before the start of each game, regardless of team numbers present.
- The team's captain acknowledges that he of she accepts and understands the rules and by-laws in place and agrees to abide by them. The team captain is responsible for ensuring that each member of the team is familiar with the rules.
- Applications will not be accepted unless a team provides 2 contacts and fills out its team members list.
- All players who participate upon approval of this application acknowledge and accept that, from time to time, Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS) may produce promotional material including, but not limited to, still photographs, motion picture video and audio recordings, during the team's ordinary participation in the competition. All participants grant Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS) the right to use any and all such promotional material In connection with advertising, publicizing, promotion of Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS) and its operations, whether established or otherwise, without limitation as to time or iterations of use, and will not assert or maintain against Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS) any claim, action, suit or demand of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to, those grounded upon invasion of privacy, rights of publicity or other civil rights, or for any other reason in connection with the authorized use of the promotional material as herein provided. All participants release Aussie Indoor Sports (AIS) from any and all such claims, actions, causes of action, suits and demands.